E-Mail Address

ricodevoe@yahoo.com

This was my phone a month and half ago it fell out of my pocket and got run over

This my phone today......I CAN FIX VIRTUALLY ANY PROBLEM YOU MAY HAVE WITH YOUR PHONE!!!

The REAL iPhone 4G prototype

The REAL iPhone 4G prototype

Thursday, June 3, 2010

iPhone Savior

As visitors of my site may already know I have info on many different iPhone topics. I created this site to share my knowledge of iPhones and iPods. In the short time I've been dealing with these phones, I've learned many different things about these phones. In the past I've dealt with a lot of other AT&T phones but nothing has brought me the success and has led me to meet as many new people as the iPhone and iPod. I want this site to give you the best out of your phone and by visiting my site I promise I will continue to show you countless amounts of ways to bring your iPhone out and take it to the next level. I appreciate you taking the time out just to read this. So hit me up wit your request and comment at ricodevoe@yahoo.com
sincerely,
iDevoe

No comments:

Post a Comment